Welcome to our Quintessential Bookshelf.
Sustaining Members of the At Sixes and Sevens online community have a designated shelf in our Library for sharing their 6, 7, or 8 “favorite, can’t live without books.” Send us your booklist, your name and location. We will place you in the Library. It’s as simple as that. Don’t worry about the order of your list; share them as they occur to you, with or without publishers and dates of publication.
Here are Margaret Rappaport’s quintessential books on the shelf in Orleans, MA
- Finite and Infinite Games – James Carse
- The Tao of Travel – Paul Theroux
- Marilyn Monroe, A Biography – Norman Mailer
- Voices, A Memoir – Frederic Prokosch
- Chasing the Glory – Michael Parfit
- The Life of the Virgin Mary – Ranier Maria Rilke
- The Songlines – Bruce Chatwin
- The Enigma of Arrival – V.S. Naipaul